someone please answer this about my car and me moving out of state please?

So in may i bought a car through my grandparents, when i say this i mean no exaggeration its in their name not in mine 1%. ive been making payments to them since then like arranged prior to buying the car.

I want to move out of my mothers house and leave to another city and state and arranged to do so already.

my grandmother is very irritatingly pessimestic and negative and mean and just doesnt agree with things like that. i dont want to get stuck in my home town like the rest of my family did, i have a car and a job and somewhere to stay isnt it a good idea do you think? i dont know how to go about telling them that iam doing this. I have also had the idea of just going to my new location meanwhile my mom tells them im living in town with a friend and then when i continue to make the payments then ill tell them the truth later on and theyll see that me living there has no effect on my responsibility with the car? does that make sense.

Favorite Answer

Here's some news for you: it isn't YOUR car. If the loan is in their name, the car belongs to them. You are merely making their car payments for them. Anytime they want to, they can take their car back and leave you high and dry.

• Bill

It never pays to lie. It is your grandparents car, not yours, even if you are making the payments. You need to sit down and discuss your potential move like an adult and if you can not convince them it is the right thing to do you could move without taking the car. Good Luck

i am not a vet or vet support. however i've long past via the equal trouble with my 2 cats that me and my fiance have . It not anything that you'll be able to rather do if they do not consume. Its now not like they're unwell or some thing. Its simply they want time to get adjusted to the brand new situation. They are nonetheless uncertain of the situation to suppose secure but. so i would not fear approximately it to so much. They will come round and consume once they suppose secure. But as for the meals exchanging possibly you will have to deliver it to them alittle bit at a time with the meals they're use too. Mix it in combination for a whilst then slowly begin eliminating the meals that they're use too and they are going to consume the meals that you simply desire them to have. wish i support