Nobody is HELPING me!!!!!!! :(?

I met this guy over the summer at this teen camp. It was for a week and there was a dance in the middle of the week. Every girl pretty much wanted to go with this guy and so did I. I got my wish and he ended asking me out of 100+ girls in the camp. Well turned out that he had recently gotten a GF over the weekend before camp started but they weren't exactly official. We held hands and stuff happened. We were probably the couple that were the most connected and he would always ask me to sit next to him. He would always text me but about 2 weeks ago I just stopped texting him because he was FB offical with his GF. He would text occasionally but not as much its been 2 weeks since we've talked and I can't stop thinking about him. I know what you are all thinkg that hes a player but hes not. I know what a player is and thats in his vocabulary. Hes a really sweet guy!! Not mention a very attractive one too. All the girls at camp would be all over him but he would just push them away and just flirt ODDE with me! He also said that I have to go to camp next year and like that we should hangout more.What should I do? Should I wait till he texts' me back? DO you think he's just confused because he had just gotten a GF? Help me please I cant stop thinking about him and I gave up a lot of guys for him.

• Terry
    Favorite Answer

No man wants an easy conquest so have some pride and make him come to you.

i would straight up be like whats goin on.