sheann v asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Vintage-style panther t-shirt originally worn by Roddy Piper...?

I have found a number of panther t-shirts, but none exactly like the one originally worn. All of the ones I am coming across have the panther's head facing the wrong direction (looking to the left versus the right). Any helpful suggestions on where I could find one would be appreciated- please no meaningless or rude comments.

Note: on the back of the shirt says "Hot Rod"

Favorite Answer

I know exactly what shirt you mean, I have a limited edition figure of him wearing that shirt. I've been checking Ebay for years trying to find it with no luck. I think I'm going to copy the logo on my action figure, blow it up and have it put on a T.

Roddy Piper Panther Shirt

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have found a number of panther t-shirts, but none exactly like the one originally worn. All of the ones I am coming across have the panther's head facing the wrong direction (looking to the left versus the right). Any helpful suggestions on where I could find one would be appreciated- please...

Source(s): vintage style panther shirt originally worn roddy piper: https://shortly.im/YSTqr