can you upload music to an IPOD touch?

I know you can download the music from Itunes, but am I able to upload music that I already have on my computer to an IPOD touch?

• Carl N
    Favorite Answer

UPLOAD? DOWNLOAD? Actually, you're transferring music from your computer to your Touch. I guess you might be downloading TO the touch, but those are just words.

You can "sync" your iTunes music to your Touch, but in reality, you probably don't have enough space to do that. In the top bar of iTunes, you turn off automatic sync, then you can drag your music to the touch by tacking it and dragging the song to the area where your iPod is listed on the left.

hi, that's basically a snap in case you have iPad supervisor. first connect your iPod touch on your computing device then you definately can choose for track you like or you opt for for to backed as much as iTunes, then you definately can Press "to iTunes", that's basically a chew of cake for you, isn't it?

Yes you can just plug it in you computer. You also need iTunes on your computer or then you can't put it on there