Jolene asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

I've heard a lot about anal sex so ....?

is it normal for the man to be dirty when he pulls out? How does the woman avoid this from happening?

Favorite Answer

I believe you are referring to scat

Yes, it's normal to have some "colour" when he pulls out. Having good bowel health (eating plenty of fibre and good, natural foods) and having a bowel movement about an hour before sex will eliminate *almost* all of it.

Get yourself a package of baby-wipes to keep next to the bed and it'll all be good.

In fact get yourself a case of baby-wipes and keep a package on the back of your toilet for use after every bowel movement, you'll be surprised how much fresher you are.

If you eat a healthy, high fiber diet, everything comes out neatly, and leaves very little residue.

Some people use enemas, but they tend to end up with a sloppy brown mess from it.

Its anal sex, **** happens. But, condoms help to make clean up a lot easier.

Well...anal sex in a pain in the **** (no pun intended)

It'd be abnormal if the guy pulled out and was sparkly clean, don't ya think?

My ex boyfriend and I had a horrible experience with anal..he was dirty when he pulled out and it traumatized me from ever doing it again.

There have been worse experience with other girls though where they pooped when he pulled out! do not do it!

If you put something In a hole full of poo, the thing will get poo on it.