What is classified as "pathetic" for a girl?

So about a month ago my long time boyfriend broke up with me for no apparent reason. (that I know of) He said he was falling in love with me but I'm just confused. They say you fight for the ones you care about but in a girl's situation isn't it just clingy and pathetic to tell him you miss them? I really don't know what to do. I don't want him to leave my life but he hasn't really made an attempt to talk. What is he thinking? Has anyone ever been in this situation?

Favorite Answer

He lost interest. Most guys get a case of the guilties when it comes to dumping a woman because it seems cruel. So he makes bad excuses, or no excuses at all. He just wants it over.

• Craig

Yeah I have, when you realize you love someone it can be scary especially for someone who wasn't expecting it to happen to them. The same thing happened to me a couple years back and I was still just starting my life and didn't want to feel like I had to be with her so I left her. It's not pathetic that you miss him, it's normal and I"m sure he misses you too whether he tells your or not. You just have to understand that it freaked him out how strong his feelings were for you and he had to end it before he got any more involved. I know it's kind of weird and counter-productive but he probably has goals and other things he wants to do in life before finding the one.

That's a guy's way of wanting out of a relationship....and wanting other women.

Sorry, that's just how it is.

Blow it off hunny- 4get him,theres a million more out there better than him. enjoy life !