?

Is there a relation between the size of a man's penis and his truck?

Unless a man needs the truck for work, we have come to believe that certain men seem to compensate - the smaller the penis (in many cases the smaller the man) the larger the pick-up truck (extra large tires, special tail pipe). Any truth to that ? No, this is not a discussion about penis size (who cares), but a sociological experiment.

• Monza
    Favorite Answer

You generally tell the guys who overcompensate, not in just what they drive, but how they dress and act. They want to come off macho, and will often over-act the part. Then do silly things, or lose the facade for a moment which is a dead giveaway. Of course to some, it's called fake it until you make it, but guys will small Johnsons will try to look better in other ways, and trying to impress women with their money is a way.

We use to call these guys where I am from the Drugstore Cowboys. They would have shiny trucks that maybe two scratches in their beds of their truck, would wear very bold western-wear, never been on a horse, did not even own a set of tools to really be able to work on something mechanical, and they would try to play the part until you asked them about the details and then you could the line of BS a mile wide.

How would we know? You'd have to rate the trucks and measure the guys. Do you really want to do that? Well, that's what's involved in true sociological research and you might even get funding to do it. I don't even think there's as much of a relation between the size of a man's penis and his ability to please a woman as there is related to his willingness to put her pleasure above his own. That's what's really important. And sometimes a bit of curiosity. My wife came to bed in a flannel nightgown because we kept the house cool and it seems her nightgown always ended up stuffed down at the foot of the bed in the morning. I always drove compact cars and in that down there department I wouldn't consider myself more than average.

Now for the curiosity. I woke up in the middle of one night and wondered if sexual response even depended on being conscious. No, it doesn't. Don't sleep with someone you don't want to have sex with. She was a deep sleeper and I think what I did might technically be considered rape. She woke up to an orgasm and I petted her back to sleep again. When she woke up the next morning she was so lovey-dovey to me it was incredible. As I said, I didn't even have a truck. With one exception (I did get a short van for camping later on in life) I only ever had compact cars. But I knew how to handle them. So maybe you're asking the wrong question and should investigate men who can handle a stick shift.

My friend has told me yes. Lol. Also not just "small" men. Size has nothing to do with downstairs. There is also the saying...big feet big hands..big dissapointment! I always imagine there to be some compensation when I see a huge chromed out truck...or the ones that brag about how many girls they get. Bragging in general is a little iffy!

• .

I have found it to be true sometimes, so since it's also at least equally as frequently not true, I'd have to say "no"...generally speaking, that is...

How does this relate to Marriage & Divorce???

Everyone says that, but I personally believe the opposite