Is it illegal to act out a play/script you found online and video tape it and put it on youtube?

My friend said it was illegal and i want to know if it is true or not, is it??? Yes or no??? Explain y

yes it would most likely be copyrighted but I know for a fact that youtube usually don't do anything if it is illegal. The only time they will do something about your videos is take it down (but only after you have thousands of views) or they won't let you post it at all.

subscribe me and ill do the same to you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGPe-t5N0Qk

Youtube thumbnail

&list=HL1355033436&feature=mh_lolz

Source(s): experience

in case you have been someplace have been you had 'no reasonable expectation of privateness', then that's thoroughly criminal. the very incontrovertible actuality which you knew you have been being taped and cautioned them to end skill which you in all risk did no longer have such an expectation, considering which you already knew you have been being taped. Richard

Well, I suppose it depends. If you upload it without giving credit to the original owner, than yes it is. But if you credit the owned and say in the description that IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU, than it's okay.

Source(s): Experience

Yes it is!

Source(s): Copywright