Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

If you had to eliminate one of the three branches of government, which would you eliminate and why?

Three Branches of Government: Judicial Branch, Executive Branch, and Legislative Branch. Which would you eliminate and why? Please answer asap need help. Need research for a project. Thanks!(:

• Ari
    Favorite Answer

If you eliminate one, the government won't work. That's the whole point, to balance out each other.

• mark h

The executive branch.

It would be the choice that would be the most effective in terms of weakening the Federal government.

For many years, I have believed the Federal government has become far too powerful.

Hope that helps.

• George

Your premise is unacceptable. All three branches of government are necessary for the protection of citizens rights.

• PAULH

I wouldn't. Instead if I had my way we would move to a parliamentary system like most European countries, Canada and Australia.