Alex asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

my little bro cut the whiskers off my cat?

Is this bad? Will her whiskers grow back? and what should I do and why...

Favorite Answer

I'd kick his ***

Cutting off a cats whiskers is terrible! They NEED them. They will grow back, but it takes a long time! You need to have a serious conversation with your brother and tell him how bad that is and make sure he NEVER does that again! It is like cutting off part of your cheeks!

take the scissors he cut the cats whiskers and cut his hair in order to understand how bad thing he did to this poor cat

• Mircat

Take the cutting instrument away from him. Give extra attention to the cat and yes they'll grow back.

yes its bad there wiskers are like there sensors they need whiskers cause cats like going in small places there wiskers let them know if they should back out cause the space is getting to small so they dont get stuck

Howd he cut whiskers off the cat?

Awww sad yes they will grow back the cat may just not talk straight as those are there scensors.

Oh my god i did that to my cat when i was 5 :( it doesn't do anything. Screws up their balance but they grow back

They will fall out and it will grow new ones. In a few months it will be fine.

i DONT THINK SO, ONE OF MY CATS BURNED HALF OF HERS OFF, BY GOING ON THE STOVE

WHEN IT WAS ON. AND THEY HAVE NOT GROWN BACK YET. ASK A VET. MAYBE IT DEPENDS ON THE ANIMAL . GOOD LUCK. GIVE YOUR BRO A BALDY

THATS GROSS

and yes they will grow back