Cute present I can get my girlfriend on christmas?

We will be going out for a month on christmas but we've knbow eachother for a couple of months. What is a very cute present i can give her

Favorite Answer

Maybe a necklace. It shows you were creative by picking it out on your own. And shows you care. You can find pretty ones without spending loads if money too. :) good luck nd merry Christmas!!

Jewelry is always nice:) I'd say a puppy or kitten, but the shelters are so full with unwanted presents. So they don't make the best gifts unless your sure she's a pet lover.

a spectacular latest thought for any age or gender is discover or write a poem, type it up and print it out on intense high quality paper, then burn the perimeters, and positioned it in a intense high quality image physique. Its very own, honest, and alluring.. desire that enables.. bear in mind a latest from the heart skill extra desirable than something funds could purchase.. happy THANKSGIVING GOD BLESS!

-knit her a scarf or hat (you'll have to learn to knit/crochet first, though)

-a blanket/stuffed animal and movies for a future cuddle date ;)

-make her dinner, (or a coupon that says you'll make her dinner)

<3 all the best!

Source(s): I'm a 17 year-old girl
  • Pluto

Make her chocolate covered strawberries.