is this normal?!?!??! help! hurry!?

OK I'm 17 and I have a girlfriend

I called her and she was with her friend who's a girl. 30 seconds into the call she just started talking yo her friend while I was talking about something and i got extremely annoyed because she was talking.to her friend while I was talkimg.to her about something she wantedall her about

.is this normal for me to just geget so mad and annoyed to the point where I.just hangup???

She probably just has a short attention span. I know that I do so I have her same problem. Just hang up and she'll call back if she wants to talk. If she doesn't call, she's probably waiting for you to call back, thinking you got disconnected or something.

Yes! It's completely normal to react like that! She is your girlfriend, and she should have asked her friend to leave the room! You did the right thing!

Yeah, what she did was disrespectful. Tell her you didn't like what she did and talk it out but do not yell at her.