Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

How do you get salvation in god?

I always ask god to enter my heart and for him to b my lord and savior but I always feel like it never hit home. What do I do? And I need to know cuz I feel like Jesus is coming soon.

Favorite Answer

if you have asked jesus to come into your heart, he is there. you are saved by faith not feelings. now seek the holy spirit baptism and water baptism of acts 2. get into a strong church and chat on groundwire.com

> And I need to know cuz I feel like Jesus is coming soon.

People have been saying that for 2000 years.

Anyone who places their faith in Christ Jesus and repents from their sins will be forgiven and will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because the person who placed his or her faith in Christ Jesus is using Christ's death as the wage for sin, which is death, instead of his or her own death. As a result the person will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

You have to wear a suit made out of live bees. That's the only way.

• E P

There may not be a feeling.

Trust that God is truthful.

Jesus laid it all out in Mathew 5 and the next few chapters .. read it .. know it ..

74 For when the Lord shall appear he shall be terrible unto them, that fear may seize upon them, and they shall stand afar off and tremble.

75 And all nations shall be afraid because of the terror of the Lord, and the power of his might. Even so. Amen.