Manwell asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Insanity workout program while being fat?

im thinking about getting this Insanity workout program but im still fat. can this help me lose weight and get a good body? im 17, 5'7, 240lbs. i was thinking this is for only for the people who are already skinny and want to look fit.

You can make anything work for you,just go at your own pace,and work up to harder routines. You will burn fat and rev up your metabolism just going as hard as YOU can go for as long as you can. Your carrying an extra 100lbs,so your body has to work harder,therefore burn more. The insanity may be too extreme to start though,it can be discouraging to do something so intense. I know,ha. But I've lost 70lbs this year swimming and doing yoga in the local pool. I actually do cardio in the pool too. But I had to work up to all of this. You have to start somewhere,hey, my start was the first time I had to get in that pool in a regular bathing suit (no shirts/shorts) allowed..IF I HADN'T DONE THAT,I wouldn't have lost and still losing,and have tone and muscles like you wouldn't believe,still have a ways to go,but slow is better! Good luck,hope its helpful

If you're looking for something to help you lose the fat with ALSO toning you up, you should go with VisImpact.

I was fat, lost the weight, then toned it up.

Cheers

Yes insanity workout actually works but you have to work at it and not give up. If you quit obviously nothing will happen

Source(s): Currently doing insanity workout in school
  • HAH

anyone can do it as long as they stay dedicated. so as long as you stick with it, then you can get results