why won't this married guy leave me alone and try to work things out @ home instead of cheating?

I want to stop messing with this married guy, cause there's no future and I dont want to end up with a broken heart. I keep turning him down but he keeps pursuing me and this has been going on for two years. Why won't he just try to patch things up @ home with his WIFE instead of trying to hook up for secret sexual escapades with me. I told his wife about us by sending messages & I know she knows about us. she has not responded to me @ all & i thank god, cause it could be dangerous. I know if someone told me my boyfriend or husband were cheating,i'd inquire on it. I found out that his wife's mother died a couple months ago & last year her grandmother died plus they have two children 12,14 years old. I figured that the wife may be still be grieving over the death of her mother who's been deceased only two months and with raising two teens she hasnt had time to respond to me about her husbands cheating. Even though I say NO now why does this married guy want to cheat with me?? does he care about his wife? why hasn't the WIFE responded to me when I sent her messages about her husband? does she care if her husband cheats???

• .
    Favorite Answer

How do you expect us to know what's going on in the heads of people we don't know??? How the heII are we supposed to know why the guy wants to cheat with you??? We can make a guess, but that's not really worth anything...

If you really wanted to end things with him, you'd have cut contact long ago or even taken out a restraining order...him chasing you apparently is giving you an ego boost or something, in spite of you acting like you want nothing to do with him anymore...

Why won't he leave you alone? You have seen this man, with full knowledge of his wife, when most women wouldn't give this man the time of day. His options are limited. You are his "escape" from reality. You are smart to leave this man alone. In the end, you will find yourself by yourself and most likely broken-hearted. He is a married man!

Leave his wife alone. Do not worry about her life or what she may still be going through from past events. His wife's life does not concern you. You may have done the right thing by telling her. You have said your peace, now leave her be. There is a reason why she never responded. Either she confronted him with it and he denied it, in which she believes him (he probably called you a delusional woman who is obsessed with him...some crazy sh*t), she may be used to his cheating ways which means you were not the first and probably won't be the last, she may simply ignore it and turn her cheek, or they have an open marriage & she just doesn't give a damn.

If you really wanted to get away from the guy, why would you care what is going on in their marriage, her life, or his life? When you move on...you cut all contact with the person. If you have told him firmly to leave you alone and he still pursues you, contact the police department regarding a restraining order. Do not take legal action unnecessarily, filing false complaints, or to seek revenge over being a scorn mistress. Due to your deep curiosity about his marriage and his wife's unexpected response to the news of you, a part of me is questioning your sincerity when you stated you don't want anything to do with him. You're just too curious about the wife.....

Let this be a lesson....STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED MEN! They are off the market, married, and should NEVER be considered an option.

well, i was in your position once, and I'm still with my husband. The reason I stayed is because, it was at the begining and our relationship wsn't solid enough for me to expect he would not fall into temptation. Men are weak, very weak when it comes to sex. And at the time u two were not even married. if you want to let her win, then go ahead and leave him. The reason she called u is because she wanted him, and since he wouldn't be with her, she took matters into her own hands by telling u so that he would be free from u and next to her. He knows what sex is like with her, and he choose YOU. so don't remind him of her anymore. Stop thinking and make love to him more. Be a woman, not a child, leave him for sure if he cheats now that he is married and already made a commitment to you and ur child. As for him thinking he has a free ticket to do it again, trust me, he knows u are mad as hell, he won't do it.

He has No Respect for Her or You as your just a Piece of *** "Been there Had That" and still wants his Cake and if he will Cheat on her what makes you think he wouldn't Cheat on you. Though he is in a way with his Wife, Though you'll get Very Little Sympathy for going with a Married man in the First place

You don't need to involve the wife or speculate on the reasons she hasn't followed through on your messages. Handle this directly. Tell the man that if he doesn't stop stalking you, you will call the police. None of your business why he doesn't try to work things out with wifey, and you're not the one to tell his wife. If the police threat doesn't work, hire some big bruiser guy you know to play like he's your BF and have him go pin Mr. Man up against the wall and threaten to rearrange his facial features unless he leaves "his girlfriend" alone. Most guys respond to that.

• ???

He won't leave you alone because you've been receptive before. You need to come down hard on him and tell him the next time he contacts you, you are going to the police. As for his wife not responding, I would take that as evidence that she didn't get your message - he likely intercepted it.

Tell this creep to stop stalking you and support his wife.

Call the police if he doesn't.

Send a package to his wife that she has to sign for that includes evidence of her husband's indiscretions.

• C

You like the attention. In your past questions you mention bitterness that he stayed with her over dedicating himself to you. You told her out of spite, not to get him away from you. He dumped you and you wanted revenge, now you are upset the revenge didn't work out. You wanted to wife to kick him out so he would need to run to you for shelter and care.

If you really wanted to cut contact, you could change your phone number, email, restraining order and block your social networking. You keep the attention going, you make your choices here, cut him for real or not.

1. Whether she cares or not, she is the wife.

2. Ignore the man. You obviously like him and want him for yourself.

3. LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE IS ONLY ENTERTAINING YOU BECAUSE HE FEELS LIKE YOU LIKE HIM. YOU ARE LEAVING HOLES OPEN. He sees that. If you really did not want him in your life, delete his number, take out a retraining order, and move on with your life. Delete all social media that you two may be connected over. IF you are serious.

Why did you involve his wife and what situation are you in that encourages him? If this is a work environment, it's time to take him out by filing sexual harassment charges.

well i am in the same situation. never trust a married guy. i got coaxed by this one & he kept making false promises. but when i asked if i will marry me ,he got back to his wife & made her pregnant twice. i am still broke & i have lost my self esteem.myself/my career & opportunities. you can just block him & change your number.why do you care what happens to him. today its you tommorrow he will find a new chick.