What's the best movie/video editing software that's free? give me a list please?

Favorite Answer

I like Windows movie maker, i know it sounds bad but it really is pretty good. The live version is nice once you learn how to use it.

I know there's one called wax or something that i used once that was good.

Those are the only 2 FREE good ones I know of. You can also get free trials of big names like final cut pro, imovie, etc.

How about three very good freeware video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable.

They are listed in order of increasing capabilities. Freemake provides merging of video clips, and simple editing such as cutting and splicing. It will also automatically upload your video to YouTube if desired. It is also capable of converting your video to just about any video format in existence. FileLab has much more features, such as color correction, title editor, and special effects. VSDC is an advanced editor, capable of effects such as green screen editing. The following link has more info, but make sure to also view other articles on this site, as they outline other capabilities of these three programs.:

http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-me...

I use Windows Movie Maker! It's really good.

You can use corel video studio to edit your movie/video