5-8 PG Research Paper?

So I've been having the most difficult time on finding a topic..or how to approach my interested topics and putting it into 8 pages worth of information. I'm used to teachers giving topics.

I kind of want to do a paper on the...amazing-ness of pregnancy. Honestly I don't know how to word it, so please no judgment on my description. I think Pregnancy is fascinating. but a 5-8 paper? is that possible, how do i narrow it?

Please help..it's due Tuesday and I've changed mny topic so much...I just want to get it done with now.

I am in college. so before anyone asks, it wouldn't be an innappropriate topic.

Plus I have a child so I do have first hand experience of my Own that I could incorporate

Favorite Answer

Try to think of 4 topics related to your subject matter. Write one page about each. Then, write an introduction and a conclusion and you will have 5 pages. Even if it ends up a little less than 5, turn it in anyway

First write a LONNNNNNGGGG introduction like an anecdote hopefully that takes up one page.

Next, write a paragraph of all the good things of a pregnancy and use lots of quotes. you can even tell about pregnancies in different countries

After that, write about the cons

After that, tell an upside to all the cons

Lol honestly i don't know but i hoped this helped use big words and good luck

Source(s): My Mind