Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

Is being Alcohol abstinence unhealthy?

I'm 22 the last time I drank was 7 years ago when I was 15. I often feel good that I don't drink or have a real need to. However I also feel that I'm excluded from social events because I don't drink or, I'm only called to be DD. I've always had a social life but, its on the decline and especially since I've moved for work and I'll go out with people to the bar (since it's a common pass time.) to socialize. But even though I don't have be drunk to get naked. I don't get naked but, that my personality. I feel as if I'm never invited back because people feel awkward being at the bar with some one sober. I personally have always felt that not having a social life is unhealthy.

• Millie
    Favorite Answer

Never let others to make you feel less of yourself. You do not need to drink to have a social life, you simply need to start to demand that your choices are respected.

If they do not invite you, tough luck *for them*.....

• danko

i guess the rationalization drugs are categorised as legal or unlawful has to do with their degree of risky consequences contained in the body and if or no longer they are probably to effect criminal activities.with the aid of also classifying those drugs as unlawful,the authorities tries to guard the well being of persons-quite the more youthful technology thereby holding the well being of the country. As for tobacco and alcohol i guess there is an age reduce upon that you'll start up indulging in them.with the aid of this age the authorities presumes one is sufficiently previous to make recommended judgements.in spite of this,cigarette packs comprise a caution.i'd advise same for alcohol bottles!with the aid of and massive i can say authorities coverage on a number of those drugs has better advantages than demerits!