Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Women, what do you get out of receiving attention?

Like what does that do for you

Favorite Answer

ok-sex is just sex but its thoz little things like kiss,hug,back rub,hell even a door opened r a bubble bath fixed is like ur telling us u REALLY luv us-not just 4 sex ! & B T W ur a cutie :D

It depends on the kind of attention you're talking about. Sometimes it makes me feel good, sometimes it worries me. I think the same would be true for men. Doesn't everyone like being noticed once in a while?

Well, it can feed her ego in a good way or a bad way. She might be genuinely flattered if she recieves a compliment or something. But some women let it get to their head and they act annoyed when a guy asks her out or pays her a compliment.

It depends on where the attention is coming from. If the guy is hot, you know you got your stuff together. If the guy is not that hot, you are target for "creeps" which is not flattering.