Is it actually a good idea to name your girl Eden? Like the Garden of Eden? Why/why not?

• A.N.
    Favorite Answer

I love that name. I even got it from The Garden of Eden.

My Paisley's middle name is Eden. Paisley Eden.

I actually really like Eden. It is one of the ONLY names associated with the bible that I would come close to using. I think it is absolutely a beautiful name and saddened that the first thing people think of it "Garden of Eden" For that reason alone I wouldn't use it. But I actually DO like the name.

I like the name. It's not one of my personal favorites, but I know a girl named Eden and I think it's a pretty name. I can't think of any reason why it's not a good idea.

Personally, it's not one of my favorite names. Maybe it's just because I knew a girl named Eden in kindergarten, ad she stole my markers lol. I have known a couple of people with the name, ad I know some of them really love having the name.

• ?

I know a little boy called Eden, so no I don't like it for a girl at all.

They picked it because it a representation of paradise. It also means "delight" in Hebrew. I think it can also be said "Ed-en" rather than Ee-den put I prefer Ee-den personally.

• dcrc93

sounds more like a males name

Maybe

Ellen

Emmie

Emily

Ella

• Yami

It sounds like a boys name. Maybe Ellen

my neice is eden. I love it.