good morning moisturizer before makeup?

I need a good moisturizer for the morning before i put on my makeup. My skin is dry because im trying to dry up my acne. Right now i use CeraVe pm moisturizer for morning and night and its okay but its meant for night. any suggestions that wont break me out more

Favorite Answer

Olay has great daily moisturizers, FCUK3 (might only be able to find online...) is REALLY good I love using it on my face! And there this one called 'Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Profector B.B. Cream' that (if you're the type of person who puts on cover up and stuff) is absoulutely GREAT for the skin! It evens the tone of your face and it has a little bit of cover up in it that's mixed in with the moisturizer, so you don't have to use two products, just that. Soooo, yeah! Hope I helped! :D

Source(s): I use LOTS of lotions and things :)

Actually, what I use is a little bottle of unscented lotion. Very inexpensive and won't break you out. Just dont put a ton on! Good luck!

if you want the make up to slide off... if you were beautiful then you wouldn't need make up