Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I saw my daugther seeing a naked woman on the internet?

I was entering in her bedroom to call her to the dinner, that´s when I see something terrible, my daugther sheyla, seeing a naked , slim,tall and blond woman, she said that she was just playing a barbie´s game wich one you have to change the barbie´s clothes, I told her that it´s a sin to see naked woman, I´ve told this to my pastor and He said that I do better if I send her to live in the church with he, so she won´t fall in the satan´s trap anymore, I´ve sent her to live there, do you think I´ve done the right thing?

• ?

If you are serious (I don't think you are and hope you aren't at the same time) then no you didn't do the right thing. Ignorance like this is why christian's get looked down on. The building of the church GIVES ABSOLUTELY NO PROTECTION BECAUSE IT IS JUST A BUILDING...The people are the church and your daughter is just as susceptible to sin outside of the building as she is inside of the building.. get your daughter back and learn scripture because you are obviously ignorant of it.

Source(s): Really? I mean really? This really just got asked?

Homosexuality is a sin so is sex outside of marriage If God held sins against us nobody could stand

That why there is forgiveness in Jesus Christ.

About Homosexuality Are pheophiles attracted to children? Do we still hold them accountable ? Ask Sandusky Homesexuality is sin They should control their urges

Are you for real? If you are then you are a very silly woman. The Pastor might do things to you daughter, if you know what I mean. I think you should go to the Police and get your daughter back.

If you're a Christian, then I can see where you might be offended. You might want to install a freeware program that will restrict access to pornographic images on her computer, then use a password that only you know. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a computer expert at: www.allexperts.com

They will answer you free by email.

How old is your daughter. Weren't you curious, it's part of growing up. How is she suppose to learn from her mistakes is you send her away with a random stranger, don't you know how to care for your kids

No... What the hell, you close minded religious psycho. When something like this comes up with your kid you talk it through with them openly, not send them to live in a church.... Goddamn...

This again? -10/10

Source(s): Christian

How many other kids are living there with the pastor.

• Sol

No, you're going to push her to be bitter towards the church - and you - for not being understood.

• Beau

Hmmmm, how about you let her embrace her sexuality and experiment so that she turns out as a more stable person? No? Okay, let her lie to herself and shelter her.