Do atheists understand the concept of reality outside the 3rd dimension?

I have plenty of evidence, but you would play it off as coincidence and meaninglessness.

I'm not bluffing.

*outside our perceptible reality*

That tends to be things that have more dimensions than depth.

I perceive life in at least 4 dimensions (you apparently have forgotten about time).

Do you understand that claiming something and actually proving something are utterly and completely different? Do you understand that the universe is far bigger and far more complicated than you could possibly perceive, and it's mostly atheists that are studying and attempting to comprehend this, rather than sitting back and pretending to know what's really happening because you read a book written by people who thought polygamy and incest were ok but eating pork or getting a divorce were punishable by death.

dimension is a meaningless, arbitrary abstraction. YOu can measure the world in 3 dimensions or 3 million and you get the same thing

whatever 'transcendy' thing you are looking for, its not dimension

No..I don't.. and neither do you.. But, Since you seem to think you do.. Why don't you draw up a paper on the subject and have it scientifically peer reviewed and then we can talk about if it actually exists or not..

Remember, You need to have evidence that points to your conclusions and be able to test these conclusions consistently for the evidence to be considered..

I'll be waiting!!

Do you have any evidence for this reality?

> I have plenty of evidence, but you would play it off as coincidence and meaninglessness.

Cop out.

Actually according to m theory or string theory there are somewhere between 9 and 11 dimensions.

Source(s): Brian Greene

Do Christians understand the concept of reality within it?

You mean the ultra large and sub planck lengths. These are just spacial geometry not magic realms or alternate realities.

4th dimension contains lots of antimatter.

You fail at claiming expertise in imaginary matter.

Impossible to answer this meaningless question.

Do religious folks understand the difference between a talking snake and a non-talking snake? (hint: one doesn't exist)