Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

My hair is so frizzy i want it straight! But i hate using heat aka. a hair straighter?

I've tired many different kinds of shampoo and conditioner but nothing works :(

Favorite Answer

heres a GREAT way to straighten hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1RO-d1Z9Hs

Youtube thumbnail

How about a keratin treatment to smooth your hair out for a few months? I mean if your hair is that frizzy then it'll work wonders. It makes hair looser and softer so it's easier to manage. No frizz at all. It lasts for months and it's safer than any relaxer or perm because keratin is a natural protein. The cocoa keratin one online is the best one. This is if you have money to spare and you want something more long lasting. It makes hair look awesome though, and you probably won't want to straighten it after that. You can just wash your hair and go.

• Summer

Personally I think heat ultimately makes frizz worse. Hair can become frizzy due to damage, especially at its ends, and heat causes damage so... yeah.

Anyway, you can try using an anti-frizz hairspray. They're everywhere, every brand probably has one, and I know for a fact that John Freida has one.

Also, make sure you're getting your hair trimmed regularly. Like I said damage can make your hair appear frizzy, so you should get regular trims to make sure you're snipping off whatever damage your hair is accumulating. Even if you don't use a lot of heat treatments your hair can still get damaged just.. because it's hair and that's what it does.

Source(s): My hair is always insanely frizzy when I go too long without a trim, then it's fine after the cut.

There are alot of good videos on youtube about how to straighten your hair without heat. :) Ive tried alot of them and they are all really good :)

Get a spray that reduces frizz in your hair. You can get it basically anywhere