Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

Why is my younger cousin so tall and im short.?

He is 13 and 5'10 but his parents are short his mom is 5'6 and dad is 5'10 or 5'9. Nobody I. His family is tall and he plays football he had a growth spurt at age 11. I'm 14 and I'm 5'8 my mom is 5'5 and dad is 6'1 and my two brothers are 6'2 and 6'0 and I play basketball but I think maybe because my cousin is skinny and I'm a little overweight. But if I play basketball and workout consistently will I get taller?

How tall do you think I will be when fully grown? and I haven't hit my growth spurt.

• Dee

Obviously, your cousin is taking after his father! You are 14 and 5'8. You have NOTHING to worry about because you still have another 4 years to soot up. You're not done growing yet, so relax. Your cousin is not you, you might not get any taller if you take after your mom, but no worries. You're not short and weight has nothing to do with it. Always just do your best and you can't go wrong. Good luck

i'm over 6' tall so i will relate. For the main section i easily like it. it particularly is a situation whilst paying for for garments and that i did intimidate some adult men, yet oftentimes i like it. i grew to become into consistently into activities and it particularly is often an excellent component to be tall then. i'm married now too so that's no longer impossible to get married. i've got had boyfriends who're taller and shorter than me. merely tell her she'll be happy whilst she would not could desire to get somebody to realize stuff for her. :)

playing basketball wont make you any taller just like running next to a car will not make you faster. You are still young and will continue to grow over the six years. Keep looking up!

You could grow to be as tall as your father possibly. It's somewhat in the genes you inherited that help decide your features including height to some extent. You could have latent genes from your grandparents and earlier that come out in you as well.