Taylor asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

My female dog humps things?

My jack russell, Effie, has been humping things lately. Not really like a stuffed animal. she doesn't go to town with anything really. but she gets really.... excited... randomly? And she humps the carpet , basically. it's creeping me out. I only thought male dogs humped things. how do I get her to stop? I have NO idea what's even exciting her .

• Lima
    Favorite Answer

Oh my god i've never heard of a female dog getting horny before! Spaying her might help but i dont know, my male dog still humped things before and after he was neutered and my female dog has never humped a damn thing in her life, spayed or unspayed. If a dog is into humping stuff, neutering doesn't always make a difference.

But are you sure she's humping the carpet? She might be rubbing her backside on an itch coz she may have worms or something, speak to a vet about that.

My girl is spayed and still humps things. It is a sign of dominance. Your carpet is bigger then her, she shows it who's boss. My girl likes pillows a little to much! She say "Nuh!" Really loud when she is doing it. Every time, and she will learn to stop.

RE: Do woman canines hump issues? My canines is a woman .... i imagine shes 8 months and he or she humps issues I dont see a vagina yet i do see some thing that sounds like testicles is she a woman or a boy

So only guys get horny?

If you want her to stop than you'll need to get a vet to spay/fix her.