Please suggest a new RPG PC game for me?

Knights of the Old Republic was my favorite. I want a story with an end, no MMO please.

Favorite Answer

Diablo 1, 2, 3

Torchlight 1, 2

Multiple endings:

Mass Effect 1, 2, 3

Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas

Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2

Deus Ex 1, 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution

• Kingdoms of Amalur is somewhat new. I loved Kingdoms of Amalur. There's plenty of quests (main and side quests), the combat is pretty cool ,and the story makes sense.

There have been two DLC's so far, so the game keeps evolving after you've finished the original.

The graphics are pretty good (but anything looks good to me since I started gaming with my SNES), sound could better, there's only about 5 musics in the game

The only bad thing is the difficulty. The game is extrememly easy even in the last difficulty setting, especially if you play as a warrior. Game could be a bit harder, but that's the only downside of the game.

Give it a try. If you like good RPGs, you won't be disappointed.

Source(s): Check my website for other games at http://www.discoveringgaming.com/

RTS: Starcraft, Warcraft, Command & conquer & Age of Empire sequence are all rather sturdy. i have not performed superb Commander, the "action picture star Wars" RTS (forgot the call..Empire at conflict perchance) or the different RTS. RPG: i have continuously beloved the Elder Scrolls Morrowind/Oblivion (quickly to be Skyrim) & the Bioware ports from the console (Mass outcome, Dragon Age). i have not performed the Witcher sequence. the different RPGs that I beloved are all "older" and the final public does in assessment to them because the images at the instantaneous are susceptible (its in a lot of cases ultimate to go away older titles a lone as any time i have tried to replay video games that were 5+ years previous the "magic" in basic terms wasn't there). i have in no way considered the "Diablo" sequence RPGs yet some do and they are typically relaxing to play (might want to besides carry out for Diablo 3).

If you liked KOTOR have you played any of the Baldur's Gate games? Or of course the Mass Effect series? Those are all done by Bioware, like KOTOR. You can also check out Dragon Age: Origins, which is also fantastic, and also done by Bioware.

I'd also recommend Skyrim, of course. And Divinity 2. The Witcher is also meant to be good but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

I would suggest Morrowind, Skyrim, Might and Magic VII, Disciples II Gallean's Return, and Disciples II Rise of the Elves. Yes there are two Disciples II games and i have no idea how that works, maybe RotE is an expansion for Gallean's Return i don't know but they are good anyways.

Source(s): Experience.