Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Looks vs brain vs personality vs money?

What do you look for in a person?

• Tom R
    Favorite Answer

i think the more mature one gets the more personality matters. brains are great but you have to be able to converse with the person. this changes as we age and its not universal. i think money matters the least. i should be able to make enough money for myself. looks diminish with time. you can have a great brain but if you cant communicate or have a lousy attitude noone will want to be around you. part of the problem here is that all the other attributes can be demonstrated almost instantly.

Source(s): there are lots of attractive women with some really ugly beliefs too.

I am young, but I would want my person to be well educated, ok looking,and really fun. They do not have to be rich. I like the in between people, not the popular ones.

Go for the attractive ones first. If they're smart too then stay, if not, "See ya"