Blacklight: Retribution Problem?

I just downloaded Blacklight: Retribution on Steam, and every time I run it, in order for it to launch, it will open the little screen first that says "Blacklight Retribution". Then, it will go into a black screen. About 10 minutes later, it's still a black screen. Someone help! Why is it doing that? How can I run and play Blacklight: Retribution?! Please help.

Favorite Answer

I'll say somethings about this game if any mode of this tip help you ( re-do the download )

1 - if your operacional system is not actual like windows 7 , you have to run the program as a adm

it's simple just open with right click on the steam's shortcut --> property--> run as adm

probably if your computer it's still giving this erro i recommend to search on the retribution's forum : http://blacklight-forum.perfectworld.com/showthrea...

I haven't considered this