My car sound system update?

I currently have a Hyundai tiburon, Ive put in 2 12 kicker comp cvrs and i have put an after market kenwood stereo pushing out 22 rms. I still have stock tweeters and speakers (5.25in the front) (6x9 in the back) I'm looking to change both of them and run them through my head unit. I don't want to by an amp. I am looking to stay under 200$ in all. What are my best options? I just want to improve the current sound of my car nothing crazy I already have 2 12's.

Favorite Answer

I'd just buy a good set of components for the front.

Rear speakers were an afterthought and should have been left that way. They're horrible for front stage. I'd spend the $200 on new front speakers and leave the back ones stock. If you don't like the way they sound, fade them out until you can't hear them, yet they're still somewhat audible in the back seat (as if you can fit people back there), then upgrade them later.

I say get some nice but cheaper end components such as Boss Audio. My car has 5 1/4 Boss Audio Phantoms in the front and they produce 0 bass which is good if you plan on a clean sounding system. You want all of your bass from the subwoofers, not the speakers. The rear speakers I have are different than the front speakers and I don't like them. Do not get the pioneer 6x9's at walmart that are like $70. Wasted money. They suck and clip like hell at higher volumes.

Lanzar OPTI6.1 400-Watt 6.5-Inch Component System is a nice sounding pair of comps, they perform great in delivering quality sound. If you're looking for a low cost set as an upgrade or even to temporarily replace some high-end units you might have destroyed, take the leap you won't be disappointed...you might want to replace the "hi-end" units with these permanantly.