OD -2.25

OS -2.25

CYL

OD -1.25

OS -1.25

Axis

OD 093

OS 078

Now my question is, how thick are those lenses in traditional plastic. Are they going to look strange when you're looking through them? Like, I mean will your eye look magnified and weird haha.

I'm getting thick rimmed glasses if that helps.

Thanks a ton!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron S
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No they will not look thick and no they will not make your eyes look funny.

You don't even need a thick rimmed frame for this.

My opinion get semi

No they will not look thick and will not distort your eyes.You do not even need to get thick rimmed frame for this.

My suggestion

Semi rimless with polycarbonate lens and a tint

Source(s): 43 years lab tech optician
  • 4 years ago

Usually I propose thinner elements whilst the prescription is over a -three.00, however the constant plastic lenses don't seem to be unacceptably thick at this vigor chiefly in a particularly small body like yours. Feel unfastened to reserve with out traumatic. If you desire the thinnest lenses to be had, you might be bigger off with a polycarbonate lens. Polycarbonate may be very well at this prescription variety. It is lighter weight than prime index, and it may be "reduce" particularly skinny due to the fact of it is ultimate have an impact on resistance. High index is more commonly reserved for prime prescriptions (over -6.00) due to the fact it has bigger "optics". It's further weight and loss of have an impact on resistance make the extra cost simply wasted cash.

• Emily
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

It's a pretty weak prescription. Regular plastic should be OK. If you're worried, you could go for 1.6 index which is medium. Don't waste $$$ on ultra high index.

• 8 years ago

No they won't be very thick. If you have thick rimmed frames, it will most likely not look too thick. If you really do get annoyed, you can always use contacts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.