How can I get my gf to forgive me?

I love my gf so much she means everything in the world to me and she my first love she different from the other girls. Ok she got me mad by losing my phone ( samsung galaxy s3) but I cool off when I got home because she worth to me than a phone, I can replace a phone but never can replace her. So last night we went on a trip and we lost at Jrotc competition and I try to cheer her up and she put me down and she slept on my shoulder on the bus and I lean my head on her and hold hands we both slept. We woke up went home, today me and my friend went to pick other friend up and he could come with us. My friend told me hey go to talk your gf and i went to do so and i knew she say something like i call you later or talk u on facebook and i lie to her. I said hey our sgt. wants to talk to everyone that went to competition and we was walking to school. So I told her i lied to you that our sgt. had to go to the school, i wanted to talk to u. (it sound like a good plan but she had to call her parents if she can go and i didn't see that coming at all and her parents said she had to call the sgt.) Now she mad at me i try explaining y i did that and she told me i screw up big this time. Please someone tell wat to do i love her so much I can't lose her. ps: she told me her sisters are like the man of house the it sounds and i never expect her to call her mom because her sisters trust me.

Favorite Answer

Well, Lying, in the first place, doesn't just put you in an awkward position, you also mess with the feelings of those people involved in the scheme. Girls have quite different ways of handling and processing things, that's why she see's it as a big deal (probably bigger than you think it is).

One thing you can do is to be damn right honest with her. Do not Justify you action or try to give her a reason why you lie. Just tell her the truth. Say for instance you lied because you were nervous and didn't know how to talk to her. Meet her and tell her, "Look, hooney, I really didn't mean to lie to you, to be honest, i was nervous and didn't know to to get your attention. It wouldn't Happen again". You can promise if you think it is necessary

If you want to go an extra step ask her how you can make it up to her.

Reply to her on facebook and explain to her every little detail why you did it

and tell her that she lost your phone and you still forgave her at the end. Everyone makes mistakes and a relationship is not always going to be perfect so you have to learn to deal with problems like this. If she really loves you back then she will forgive you because love is strong and something like that doesn't stop you from loving you unless if it was something really bad like cheating on her. She should be glad that it wasn't that , and that it happend already and she can't do anything about it so just let it go. Good luck.

Try talking to her out ? write her a card. If she still doesn't forgive you girls like her I swore they need a wake up and stop being so stubborn.

You need to talk to her about the problem and try to get her to understand why you did what you did. And hopefully with any luck she will forgive you. And if it does work out don't ever lie to her again. I hope I was of help. Best of Luck.

your not old enough, i figured that out by reading this so your ok. tell her to screw off