Hooked up with friend and now uncertain?

I hooked up with a friend recently. We are both professionals and have no moral scruples. Having said that I'm a little confused.

While over a this place and after the next day he was super intimate in a non sexual way. Like lots of kissing, cuddling, personal talk. We hung out the day after.

But, two things bother me. One, we were intimate four times and he was very into it but never came. This makes me think that there was something wrong with the situation that was making him uncomfortable.

The second thing is we were super intimate (beyond sexually). But when saying goodbye, he gave me a really awkward hug and no kiss.

I guess I'm looking for feedback on whether this was just a hook up or if there might be something more.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

• Kajsa

Sounds like something more to me. If a guy is just looking for sex, he wouldn't be intimate in other ways. He could also have a condition known as delayed ejaculation. I wouldn't worry too much about it.