elle99
elle99 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

I bleached my hair today?

Alright, so I'm 13 years old and I went to get my hair done today, I bleached my tips and I HATE how it came out, I can't cut it off because my hair is already WAY too short, is there a way to get rid of the color really quickly, like 1-2 weeks! PLEASE THIS IS URGENT! I literally started crying and pounding my head when I saw how my hair looked like? Anyway to get rid of the color once and for all?

• Summer
    Favorite Answer

Since you bleached your hair there technically is no color in it. The bleach stripped it away.

Dyeing it a darker color (at home with box dye, don't waste money at a salon) would pretty much fix it. But you should probably wait at least a full week because the bleach probably did serious damage to your hair, and now it's gonna need time to recover before you dye it again.

You *could* recolor it right away, but you're risking really bad damage to your hair. Don't put yourself in that situation.