Is my senior crush trying to hook up and play me?

I'm a 15 year old sophomore and my crush is a 17 year old senior we've known each other for almost 10 years now & his dad & my dad are like best friends. Somehow I transferred to the school he goes to & we talk EVERYDAY! He's the star basketball player & kinda known as a player off the court, but he's told me he likes me & everyone says he won't treat me wrong because of how close are families are. So last night he asked me to send him a picture so he sent one of him lying down and I sent one back & he was being really nice so I asked him could he act like that all the time & he said only if I send him a sexy pic.. So I said seriously & he said yes & no & I said good then he said he still wanted one so I told him to wait to see it person & he kept asking why.. Are his "player ways" coming out slowly?

• Tepee
    Favorite Answer

It sounds to me that he is testing you to see how far you'll go for his friendship. He requested a sexy photo to see if you would go that far for him. If you do send one his next request will be a bit more daring until you say "No". You would be wise to tell him that you aren't comfortable with the risk of having any risky photos out of your control. Confidentially, you couldn't be sure that he wouldn't share your image with his buddies. Think about how embarrassing it would be if guys started looking at you differently and saying rude things because he wasn't as trustworthy as you thought. I think you have the right idea if you decide to show him anything intimate, only do it in person with NO cameras or phones allowed.