What should I wear to Puerto Rico next Sunday?

Next Sunday I am leaving from Pennsylvania and driving to Baltimore International Airport. From there I will catch a plane to Puerto Rico. I am flying by myself. I plan on leaving my house at 3AM and my flight leaves at 7. The weather in my hometown will be a high of 43 and a low of 35 with a 40% chance of rain. The weather at the airport in Baltimore, Maryland will be a high of 51 and a low of 38 with a 40% chance of rain. In San Juan, Puerto Rico it will be a high of 84 and a low of 76 with a 20% chance of rain.

I'm just really confused about what I should wear because I want to be comfortable while traveling and not to hot/cold. I've never been anywhere tropical before so it would be nice for some advice on clothing. Thanks!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you visit towns on the coast side, you can wear tank tops and shorts, most tourist go to the beach in winter here and a temperature between 76 to 84 is very comfortable. If you visit towns in the center of the island,you can feel a some cold weather, especially at nigh,t but never as cold as in Maryland.

  • sorce
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    He's about 57 delegates away from the cutoff, in line with CNN. I consider Hillary is ahead in Puerto Rico, but odds are more superdelegates will swing his approach this week. So yes, he could have it formally within the bag by then, however as a rule most effective with superdelegate help.

  • 8 years ago

    Well of course, dress cozy on the airplane like loose pants/pajama jeans/tights are really comfy. Something that would look cute/stylish but you can relax in them. I have been in an airplane dozens of times and its nothing like sitting on a 4 or 5 hour flight uncomfortable. Anyway, you can wear a cute shirt or long sleeved shirt and light jacket that way you can take the jacket off if it gets too hot :) I hope that helps.

    Source(s): Myself
  • 8 years ago

    Wear jeans, a short-sleeved t-shirt, and sneakers/socks. You can wear your winter coat over your shirt. You will be warm enough in your car, and can always take it off in the plane. You won't need your coat once you board the plane. In PR you will likely just need shorts/short-sleeved shirts. You can wear jeans at night to dress up a little if needed.

    Source(s): Live in PR. Have lived in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

    Hey just be glad to arrive because your be using jeans, shorts, t-shirts sandal and ready to chill.

    Source(s): No coat, boats, gloves, hat, just a nice climax to hang out without no problem.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.