Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Does anyone else feel like this?

Lately more than ever it seems like its impossible for me to make friends with anyone. I've always been kind of a loner but I've never felt so alone in my whole life. I feel like no one cares about friendship no matter how hard you try to get them to like you. I always end up caring about other people much more than they care about me and I always end up regretting it. Has anyone else felt like this? And if so, what should I do about it?

Favorite Answer

yes i know exactly how you feel!

what i'm used to do is treat people like i would like to be treated, and care about them way more then they do me.

for this to dont bother you, you have to Accept 2 things:

1- very few people in life will really love you. if you have 1 you're already lucky! because 1 good person is worth so much more than 100 mediocre ones.

2- just because a person isnt Really a "friend", in the full sense of the word (which to me is another word for family), doesnt mean you wont be able to have fun and amazing moments together. just KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT from them. once you've straightned that up, you'll be able to have fun without worrying about reciprocation.

Finally, you have to learn to love yourself (i know this sounds cheesy), but if you're ok with yourself more people will be drawn to you.

My ideas are that I got here right here to reply questions approximately Rock&Pop. It does not subject if it is a query - "Does this photo imply I have genital warts??" is a authentic query as good. Yes, the persons right here reply. Do they care? I enormously doubt it. They would possibly swear up and down that they do - oh sure - however when you had been to vanish and on no account reply once more, no person could suppose two times. Sorry, simply the way in which it's. Nothing in opposition to you - I'm certain the equal could be mentioned for me. Since I'm right here, I would as good reply. You are one hundred% right. Sheepism is now inspired now not simplest from young adults and cash-making businesses, however from lecturers etc as good. Today's society is ridiculous. A guy kidnaps a little bit boy and rapes him for years, is stuck, is charged for SEVEN YEARS, and is published on parole after 5. What the f*ck? He did not even keep in prison for the period of time that he held the little one captive! Men beat their other halves, moms beat their youngsters, Child Protective Services detect and do not anything - "Well sure, we visited a couple of times. Yeah, the kids had bruises on them. Yes, there used to be no meals within the residence. Um yep, there have been bugs in every single place the filthy residence. Why? Oh, the little one died? Huh. Who'd have notion?" The subsequent decade or 2 shall turn out to be VERY fascinating.

I do, you're definitely not alone. Then why do you think a lot of teenagers suicide these days? I admit, I am also one of those people who have tried to kill them selves. Its got so bad that everyday I wanted to kill myself so badly until I give up and thought that I needed to change this and make myself happy instead of giving up. Because If you just die then that means you are being a sore loser and nothing's worst then that. Don't be like me. Always try your best :) It just means you were not meant to be :) You'll find someone out there who'll care about you and give you the love you want :) Because you're a good person and you should know that :)

Don't give up! Hope & Faith <3

I definitely feel that way. I'm glad I'm not alone. I used to be a pretty friendly person, but people have proven to me over and over again that they are not decent human beings, and as I've grown older, I don't want anything to do with the heartless and ignorant. The sad thing is, these people seem to be everywhere.

Yeah that is because they were my age and they were jealous or felt the need to screw me over. You need some older friends who will mentor you instead of people who are insecure. Don't invest your energy into them until they earn your trust. Trust me when I say it is better to see people ugly side before investing your energy (because it make it easy to walk away). This is very similar to relationship, don't invest your whole self to people who don't deserve it.

Source(s): Experience, wiser.