Why do i look good in the mirrior and bad in photos?

I'll look in the mirror and think I look pretty good then I'll take a picture in that same spot and feel the need to put a bag over my face. Which is the way other people see me? The mirror or the picture?

• Shram
    Favorite Answer

I think some mirrors have a different reflection aspect ratio thus making us look more better. That's what I noticed. I have the same issue as you.

I think in the mirror. Pictures aren't flattering for everyone. Maybe you're not photogenic. I know people who are really pretty in person but when they have their pictures taken it's not a very flattering look.

Maybe you're not wearing flash-friendly makeup? There are some makeup brands that make you look gorgeous in the mirror and in a photograph:)

• Lima

The mirror reverses your face, that's why, people see the photo.

The camera often flattens your face and it is not an accurate reflection of yourself, so people always assume they look bad. But don't worry, everyone thinks that way, but it's actually the camera that makes you look different.

Probably mirror,

because you need a pro camera, then youll look same in the mirror and on the pics

people see you as in the mirror

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201212... help? :P

Same question i ask to myself.

Both.

you may edit your picture in photoshop