Dead Rising 2 games comparison?

Which is the best?

Favorite Answer

I assume you mean between Dead Rising 2 & Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (OTR)?

If so, I would say OTR as it is the same as Dead Rising 2 but it has an extra area (The Amusement Park) and more weapons, combo cards and missions to complete. However, I have never finished playing OTR as I lost interest after about 8hrs of doing the exact same things over and over again. I'd recommend Dead Island over either of these.

Hope I helped.

- d23

• vicini

i could say lifeless starting to be 2 , the enviroment in lots larger, there are so lots greater forms of weapons to apply consisting of being waiting to mixed weapons, the broken shop device became fastened via providing you with 3 saves instead on one, and the controls sense greater advantageous. besides this you may play for the period of the sport with 2 gamers and ordinary feels generaly greater advantageous. nonetheless the only shy away is that your no longer taking part in as Frank West, yet which will fortuitously be fastened with the subsequent one.