Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

They've been giving them out since 1984, How can I get a free Reagan Phone?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Good for you Courtesy. They blame everything on Obama. What hypocritors.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?SaNo
  • 8 years ago

I know I know!

You see this black vans driving around town that have "Free Phone!" plastered on the side. You wave them down and they hop out with sixty different types of phones.

You sign this piece of paper and then swear to Barrack Obama that this program was completely his idea. After doing that, the man will turn around. If you tap on his shoulder, he will give you a phone and then turn around again. If you tap on his shoulder again, he will give you another phone. Repeat as much as you want.

Be sure to call it your "Obamaphone" and tell all your fellow welfare users to get theirs!

• 8 years ago

Ronald Reagan, who began the program in 1984.

http://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carrier/R...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well first you have to acknowledge that the information is true, which is hard for Republicans, who have a natural aversion to facts, truth or logic.

• 8 years ago

the program has changed over the past 30 years

• 8 years ago

Wow, good work. They have been beating us over the head with this for a while.

New ammo. thanks.

• 8 years ago

The "free" phone giveaway didn't start until the Bush administration. It was meant as a assist to the poor. Under the democrats people have abused the program.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

they were not giving away cell phones in 1984. back then a cell phone weighed 2.5 pounds and cost 4000 dollars.

• 8 years ago

Your not strong enough to hold one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.