Is it a big deal to wear sweat pants out in public?

I enjoy being comfortable. If Im going to the grocery store you can usually catch me in sweat pants or even my workout clothes. So it doesnt bother me, but what do you think about it?

Update:

No never sloppy.

Update 2:

No never sloppy.

Update 3:

@Koi I agree, Im not blind. I asked this question because I got into a big argument and they said that I shouldnt wear sweatpants in public. Its a ridiculous thing to argue about, but it agitated me...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No

I wear sweat pants frequently in public

• 4 years ago

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

• 8 years ago

I wear them just in my small town if I'm just going to the grocery or something. I don't think its a big deal. Especially if you are a guy

• Koi
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No, are you that oblivious? People wear sweatpants out all the time. I do too. It's not a big deal.

They're just sweatpants...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i like something cute and girly like continuously 21. i assume i could say dressy tops for me :)The shoe particularly relies upon on the lady. i like to positioned on residences, occasionly communicate. I consistently positioned on denims or jeggings,.

• 8 years ago

The last guy we saw my wife thought he was wearing his pajamas.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

As long as you don't look sloppy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

as long as they don't have elastic around the ankles

• bet
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It isn't where I live.

Lv 7
    8 years ago

nah, you're fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.