Why do so many ppl like Christmas when it's clearly the worst holiday ever?

Christmas sucks. Elves are stupid, Santa Claus is stupid. Snow sucks. Winter is miserable. The best time of the year is spring when the flowers are blooming and everything is green and sunny and fabulous. Christians are stupid. It's not even Jesus' real birthday! I never believed in Santa Claus when I was little because I was smarter than all children.

BQ: What is your sign?

Favorite Answer

oh well it's not my favorite either. i'm not christian but i used to pretend to be. lol.i regard Christmas as a secular holiday when the stores are open late for weeks following up to it, and people get to spend time with their family that they might otherwise not do. that's all it is really. and all the festivities although, lacking in meaning for many of us, have a certain charm, sort of lol.

Source(s): Scorpio

If you think Christmas sucks, then you obviously don't believe in Jesus. It is Jesus' birthday, what do you mean it isn't his real birthday? Then when is his real birthday? People have different opinions. Some people like celebrating Christmas, some people don't. Also, it's summer in Christmas here.

3 things I like about Christmas, 1. Jesus' birthday 2. Summer 3. Spending time with family & friends

• creed

bit of a rebel....no imagination....no compassion...musta not got it when you were a kid....Christmas is a magical time, for all, not just kids...I love the snow, although springtime too is my favorite season....elves are cute, Santa is very compassionate, Jesus was real, & sorry if you don't enjoy other people's Bdays, but he's a special person in my life...wish you could see & feel the magic in the season's holiday, but I think your bitterness has overcome you...sorry again...cuz you're missing out...good luck, & hope YOUR Bday goes well this coming yr....

Pisces

I'm heading down to California for Christmas. Hopefully six flags and a crap ton of food spots.

and yeah I agree spring is cool too. But just because Christmas doesn't have blooming flowers doesn't mean it should suck.

• First of all when I was younger I lived in south america where during christmas it was summer, and christmas was my favorite time of year, you can't go out and say its clearly the worst holiday ever cause its only a matter of opinion, everyone thinks differently.

Source(s): sun scorpio

I love Christmas it's a time to spend with my family. I like to see my nieces and nephew expressions on their faces when they open they're presents. I never believed in Santa clause either. I use to see my mom when she brought the toys in the house. Ik they were mine.

SunGemini

Well the snow makes the air smell fresh. Plus the night befor the your with your family & friends & your so excited beacus you dont know what your going to get. Plus in south amrica christmus is in the summer.

I love xmas, it's a time for families to be together. I love the decorations and tree's I would love a white Christmas really I would ! But it's summer where I live ,at christmas.

Yo ho ho and all that I love it all ! Cheer up you.

My birth sign is Leo.

I don't like Christmas because I'm broke, but that will change soon and I'll be able to spend some cash on these hoes.

because for the majority of people its the time to spend time with friends and familys.