my butt is always leaves a seat warm..problem?

i always feel embaressed to switch seats with anybody because they always compliment how "warm" the seat is. it makes me really embaressed! idk if this is normal or not. i'm not over weight and a girl. when i switched seats with a boy a few days ago his seat wasn't even warm.. anybody have a similar situation?

Favorite Answer

This question made me laugh. All Butt's have butt heat. It is normal, maybe he is a vampire!

A hundred years or so ago, if a gal sat in a seat

just left by a male-- oops, pregnant.

Just has to do with the thermal details of the seat.

No one will test your bottom to see what the heat

output is. LOL

Gud Luk.....P

It may have something to do with the way you sit. You probably sit squarely on the chair the whole time, while most other people change position, sit on the edge of the seat, etc.

Im not meanning to be rude, but if uve got a big bottom than that might be y! Heat expands, if its a big area the heat is expanding from than the heat transfers faster than if its a small area from which the heat is transfering from! Dont worry about it its normal!