Whats your view on online dating?

Im single, 30 and ready to meet someone, my friends keep saying "try online dating, we know people who met that way and they are great couples!" Im sure they are, and I am in no position to be judgemental, but the romantic in me yearns to meet someone by that look across a room, that spark when you meet someone who makes you laugh, and I just dont think I can but into it....but being honest most of my friends are in serious relationships (one married, one with a child) so they are not around socially and I dont want to be the old lady with cats...but my heart sinks when I think about never having that real, special meeting and I cant help but feel by going with online dating I would be settling, so aren't the guys on there doing that too, the ones who are genuine and not looking for random sex and wierdness.

Well, until they create real time virtual reality sex-games. I would try meeting people other-ways. What kind of guy are you looking for. If you want some healthy in shape dude, you should get into jogging or other healthy activities. If you want some smart dude, try hanging out in a library or something.

There seems to be some underlying pattern to nature, and nature will usually put the right person in your path, if you are on the right path. All you got to do is get out there and live, and you will find love.

For some reason nature never matches you up with the right person if you look online,

DON'T USE ONLINE DATING. I promise you, you will regret it. They all only want sex. You will find someone. Just go everywhere! Meet new people. Good luck!

Big problem ! You can't believe a word they say.. You'll see there all nuts ....

bad idea. watch the tv show catfish.

• Tasty

depends on my monitor resolution.