What do you think of my DVD collection?

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

The Amazing Spider-Man

Army of Darkness

Attack The Block

Avatar

The Avengers

Batman Begins

Battle: Los Angeles

Blade Runner

Cabin Fever

The Cabin In The Woods

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

Deep Impact

Doom

Evolution

The Faculty

Fanboys

Grease

Hot Tub Time Machine

The Hurt Locker

I Am Legend

Independence Day

The Italian Job

Jason X

King Kong

Lawless

Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of The Ring

Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers

Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

The Losers

Man on a Ledge

The Mist

Paul

Priest

The Princess Bride

Prometheus

Pulp Fiction

The Sandlot

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

The Scorpion King

The Shawshank Redemption

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Star Trek

Stay Alive

Super Mario Bros.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3

Titanic

TMNT

Top Gun

Toy Soldiers

Transylvania 6-5000

Twister

Weird Science

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Zombieland

@jacy

Don't worry. I plan to add The Godfather, Silence of The Lambs (along with Hannibal and Red Dragon), and the Bond and Bourne movies. My collection has been slowly reforming. I had a PS3 and almost 200 blu-ray movies. When I switched back to Xbox 360 for Halo 4, I had to get rid of them and I'm slowly rebuilding my collection. I had all the Bourne movie on blu-ray plus the Craig, Brosnan, and a couple of Connery Bond films. And I had the Godfather collection. So trust me, they'll be back.

@Robert

I use to have all the films you suggested on blu-ray. But like I told jacy, I'm slowly rebuilding my collection. And trust me, Both Thing movies and any Tarantino film I can get will be in my collection. I love Tarantino. I want his Tarantino XX boxset that just came out on blu-ray and DVD.

@santa

Another film I had on blu-ray. V For Vendetta, not Twilight. F*ck Twilight. The only amount of money I'm willing to spend on that series is for the citations they'd write me for lighting the books and movies on fire at a store.

• jacy
    Favorite Answer

You have a lot of my favorites- Top gun, Star trek, Pulp fiction... and there's a wide arrange of movies for different tastes. You have comedy, a looot of action, horror... Not really much romance except for Titanic, but I don't like romance anyway.

I give it a 6/10 given that awhile theres a good amount of movies, it's not crazy impressive and it's missing a few really good movies such as The Godfather, Girl interrupted, Silence of the lambs, any of the bond movies, any of the bourne movies...

but still, good variety!

Snatch Layer Cake Lock, stock, and Two Smoking Barrels fight club Boondock Saints Donnie Darko The notebook inside of Man Swordfish American Gangster Shawshank Redemption 10 matters I Hate About You wanted Burn After reading long gone In Sixty Seconds Iron Man Trainspotting Requiem For A Dream Wristcutters - A Love Story Wall-E Juno Pineapple categorical Superbad Nick and Norah's infinite Playlist across The Univers Knocked Up Forgetting Sarah Marshall i am Legend The dark Knight phone sales space Talledega Nights everlasting Sunshine Of The Spotless intellect Momento American history X Pulp Fiction A Clockwork Orange Blow The huge Lebowski Resevior puppies Pan's Labarinth practically famous office house Dogma Jay And Silent Bob Strike again Clerks 1 and 2 Mallrats Amelie super Troopers Magnolia Grandma's Boy Crash kids Gladiator ordinary Born Killers Dodgeball waiting Halfbaked historic tuition avenue go back and forth 40 yr ancient Virgin Pirates of the Carribean The prestige Unleashed 12 Monkeys eastern guarantees X-guys all 3

Some great movies, glad I didnt see twilight. Also, V for Vendetta is good, might want to consider that movie.

Awesome.

very nice collection indeed might a recommend you add:

alien

aliens

predator

the thing -1982

the thing -2011

reservoir dogs

Not too bad! I see we like a lot of the same movies.

It is cool you basically have almost every movie I have in my DVD Collection

Source(s): I know what I have on DVD
  • Bihzor

DVDs are still a thing?