What should i do now?

My heart is shredded into little tiny pieces. I really love my guy friend and he said he loves me too. But yesterday i saw him hugging his girlfriend and just hanging out with her. I know i shouldn't care, he's not mine and i know i have no write to be upset, but i love him so much and i literally feel like my heart is ripped and shredded into little pieces and i don't know what to do now. Part of me wants to know nothing about him and just forget that he ever existed but the other part of me just can't stop thinking about him. I honestly think about him everyday. I just don't know what i should do. Should i forget about him or not? and if you have any other advice i would really appreciate it. oh yeah and telling him that i love him is not an option for reasons that i can't say.

• Dylan
    Favorite Answer

Usually I don't get too bothered by hyperbole's or using things such as hearts to symbolize Love, but you stated: "i literally feel like my heart is ripped and shredded into little pieces". If you were having a heart attack it might feel that way, but your emotions have nothing to do with your heart.

Anyways, to answer your question since he is dating her, you can't do anything about it, so just move on with your life, because the world doesn't revolve around you and your relationship problems.

Eeeesh... Been there, sucky sucky place to be in.. Take your mind away from him.. Try doing hobbies or sports, it works. I started playing pajntball.. Forgot about her during that.. And eventually got over her, tried to ask her out but she rejected me so just stopped. I know it's hard but it happens (its better to have loved and lost rather than to have not loved at all).. Anyhow good luck and be strong! ;)

Source(s): Ps. Don't go in between them because you will suffer or they will either way bad ending.