Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 8 years ago

What are some universities with good swimming programs?

I am in high school and I have been swimming competitively since I was little. I don't know if I have what it takes to swim on a college level but any information regarding colleges with good swim programs/teams would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• Mark M
    Favorite Answer

most major universities have good swimming programs. Just do a google with "favorite University" swimming. If you look around you will find the tab for recruiting.

If you do well at state levels, and are a good student, there is a good chance for a full ride scholarship.

Another way is look where Olympians train. If you choose a collage within two hours of their base, you will get to know their coaches and they will get to know you.

Personally, I would focus on a school that will give me a education. Better to swim than to work at McDonald's.

Source, my pastors sons got scholarships to Annapolis and Indiana.

Stanford and Cal are the best 2. And the times are really hardcore to get into them. Like, under 20 for your 50 free [short course yards]