Why do I feel lightheaded at such random times?

I'm hypoglycemic but it's well controlled and this happens even right after meals. Like I'll just be standing somewhere and all of a sudden feel really kind of dizzy and lightheaded. Or sometimes I'll get really excited about something and I'll feel really lightheaded. What is this...?

I do get PVC's regularly, but I didn't think those were supposed to make you lightheaded. Plus I don't always feel the PVC's when I get lightheaded.

Favorite Answer

You need to follow-up on this with your doctor. There are many possible explanations, but you won't know until you have an evaluation. It could be vertigo and many other things. Get it assessed and you'll feel better knowing.

its mostly because of stress and you are letting your body open to th spiritual world it may be a good thing but if it happens too often then i would call a doctor

Source(s): www.lightheaded.com