What teen books are at least 250 pages and really good?

I need a book to read and i cant seem to find one. So are there any good books you've read that are at least 250 pages or more?

I pretty much like any genre :)

Favorite Answer

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl is AWESOME. As for length... I call it the Harry Potter wannabe, because it is 563 pages long. It is about a boy who falls in love with a caster who has yet to be claimed as light or dark, blah blah blah. It's awesome.

Fallen by Lauren Kate is 452 pages long, and is also really hard to sum up in a sentence. I recommend it though.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare is one of my favorites. It is about a girl who gets involved with these demon hunters.

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs is also a good one. It is about three girls who are descendants of Gorgon Medusa from Greek legends.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater isn't one of my favorites, but it is still pretty good... It is about a girl who falls in love with a werewolf.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White is cool too. It is about a girl who hunts supernaturals. Despite the serious looking cover, it is really funny.

Source(s): My book shelf

Is there a certain genre you like to read or are you just looking for a random book? That would be helpful when it comes to answering. It shouldn't be hard to find a random book thats over 250 pages

The princess diaries- It may seem , but its about a girl who is definitely on the far side not girly at all. It kept me INTERESTED.

1-800-where-r-u series- Its a real page turner if your the average teenage girl who likes a female heroine.

Hush Hush- If your a big romance fanatic like I am then you'll love a certain character name Patch.

Fallen- Another roamce with fallen angels, and this really hot guy name Cam, and a cute boy name Daniel.

Can You Keep A Secret?- If you into comedy romance novels then you'll DEFINITELY love this. I laughed my butt off while reading it.

If you like mystery, "Tell No One" by Harlan Coben is an enthralling novel. You won't be able to put it down, I guarantee it.

Something for teenish would be "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. One of my favorites.

"The Pearl" by John Steinbeck, if you want a classic. It's like 108 pages. It was absolutely amazing lol, bland at points though.

I also agree on reading "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater, but if you don't want a trilogy to read, you should read "The Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater. It's fantasy, but beautiful and romantic and dangerous. I enjoyed it.

Harry Potter... Duh.

I Am Number Four- Pittacus Lore

The Fault in Our Stars, trust me it's an amazing book! And this is coming from me, I never read realistic fiction. It's by John Green.

Divergent- Veronica Roth