Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Why is Larry Fitzgerald still playing for that disgraceful Cardinals Organization?

Is he satisfied with only a paycheck, instead of a competent Organization?

• DB-C
    Favorite Answer

Even if he didn't sign that huge deal they would have just franchised him, he has no choice. Might as well make some money then.

I guess he is just content with being the highest paid WR on a bad team. In his last contract he had a no franchise tag clause, so he could have walked as a free agent. But he chose to stay.

• M

"Is he satisfied with only a paycheck"

Uh, if I were getting paid what he's getting paid, I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, what's with fans feeling sorry for millionaire athletes? I don't feel sorry for Fitz.

All they need is a QB. Larry Fitzgerald makes Even a bad QB look good. All they have to do is throw it to him regardless of where he is. Just like what Max Hall did last season. Kevin Kolb was solid this season. Now he's gonna lose his job to a rookie.

yeah im sure he wants to win. but he is a team player.

just because the team is crap, doesnt mean hes gonna leave his loyal fans

the arizona fans love him

• I know man, I feel bad for him considering the beat down him and his team is getting in Seattle